Convertable Walk or Ride Rich mfg

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Bel Air Bob, Oct 11, 2006.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Did you get any pictures and prices

2. Bel Air Bob

Bel Air Bob LawnSite Member

3. John Gamba

from ct

Right back at yeah!!!!!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :weightlifter: :cool2:

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Evening, Mr. Gamba!:waving:

Bob- Do you have a dealer in Bel Air? If not, make a trip up to Morgantown, and I can arrange a full demo for you with a local dealer about a mile down the road from our shop. I used to date a girl from Bel Air, as long as you aren't her dad, c'mon up:laugh: :laugh: :waving:

5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

indy2tall,

28EFI 52" ???? Wow... bet she's a HOSS...
    Do you have any "gallons per hour" numbers you could share on the EFI?

What could I expect to pay for an EFI unit (close figure) and a 52" or larger deck?

6. John Gamba

from ct

Morning:waving: :)

7. indy2tall

indy2tall LawnSite Senior Member

Envy, I suppose she is a "hoss" as far as power but not in the weight category since Convertibles weigh less than comparable ZTR's.

As far as gas usage I do not have it down to an exact gallon per hour figure mainly because I don't break down my day into time spent mowing, time spent trimming, time spent edging, etc..., all I can say is that it uses about the same amount as my 52" 17hp Kaw powered Toro walk-behind and less than my 60" 23hp Kaw powered JD Quiktrac. Now I am sure I will get bashed by some gearhead saying that this is not possible. This is MY experience, yours could be different although I doubt it.

As far as the price goes I think you will find it is equal to or lower than other popular ZTR's with the same engine. As for what I paid, that will have to remain between me :waving: and the IRS. :angry:

8. Bel Air Bob

9. John Gamba

from ct

Somebody:)

10. Bel Air Bob