Convertible ZTR? What is it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by robertyb, Mar 31, 2004.

1. robertyb

robertyb LawnSite Member
    from ga

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

you can use it as WB or a Z turn.. i have seen them before never used one though

3. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Junk!

4. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

It's yet another good idea with mediocre execution and no money behind it probably to improve it to proper standards. If some of these people who run out and patent these good ideas would instead SELL them to real companies with proper resources they would make more money I bet. Licensing a wildly popular product makes you more money than building and selling a niche one.

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

He did.
    John

6. brucec32

If the people currently making them are what you are talking about....that ain't a real company worthy of the name.

7. brucec32

That wasn't fair, actually. I meant a major corporation with money to market it properly and have a proper dealer network, and resources to fix the items that were needing improvement over the years. Right now, I can go to their website and see only one photo, no closeups. Specs are given in a chart, but they're not complete (height? Length?). No mulching kit is available apparently in an age when mulching is coming into its own, etc. Technology today lets a small business set up a website as good as theirs in 20 minutes. Surely they can do better.

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

There web is changing soon. They are too much money for the quality of the mower BUT they have made some big changes for 04.
    John