Cool Day today :)

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by tamadrummer, Jan 24, 2008.

1. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

One of my customers gave me an MP3 player today. It isn't anything special, just a 2MB sandisk player but shoot, they didn't have to give me anything.

They know I am a drummer and since I play every weekend, they thought it would be good to be able to listen to music while I am working.

It really makes me feel good to know people are liking the work I am doing out there. I screwed up another customers bill for $20 and when I called them to inform them they said they had not sent the check yet but they were going to keep the $20 in it and I could have it for a tip.

There is something to be said for customers like this!

2. lawnmagicinc

lawnmagicinc LawnSite Member
    from jax fl

there is igot 25 just like that but it took me maney fears to get to this point all the residintial lawns we go to the people are happer to see us thay are like my 2edfamiley .

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

When I graduated last June I had a couple of customer give me $50 for graduation. I thought that was really thoughtful. Sounds like you have some keepers.

4. lawnmagicinc

lawnmagicinc LawnSite Member
    from jax fl

yes i do dut i have gotten rid of alot over the years to get what i got i graduated high school in 2000