Cool pics of new equipment I saw at Turf Depot's open house!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GMLC, Oct 3, 2012.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

The Toro is a residential mower while the Exmark is full commercial. Heavy duty deck, engine, trans, wheels etc. Its very heavy!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

Yea that's what I was trying to say the Toro is a cheap version of the Exmark, LOL

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

I think you ment to say exmark beefed up toros goof ups. If its anything like the 21 you won't beable to.destroy it. Just alternate mowing patterns because it will be heavy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I didn't take a picture but also saw a rear discharge Walker at the show. Looked kinda cool but was told it cant handle tall grass(by the rep)but is awesome when only taking off a couple inches.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

The current Toro is for home use. Toro has one just like this Exmark one also. I havent seen pics yet but I assume its the same machine with Toro labels.

6. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

I got a glimpse of the Toro commercial the other day. I saw a rep driving up the road with that and a new ztr on a trailer. Most likely he was going to a dealer for a demo. It was definitely a Toro and not the timesaver model. It had the bar on the front and a bigger gas tank.

7. stansoph

stansoph LawnSite Member

Why would the Toro be the same as the ExMark? Not all Toro's are ExMarks and vice versa.

8. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

Exmark and Toro had a merger so its one company trying to combine some of there products

9. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

The Gravely Pro Stance and Exmark Commercial 30 mowers look NICE! Might have to pick up the 30 inch next year and when I finally get a stander I will look into the Gravely

10. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

cool

Have a nice day.