Cool truck

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Dec 11, 2007.

1. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

that is the hotness, makes me miss my old truck.

2. What did you think of that side piperack (I'm guessing) with the chrome boxes under it? Whoever built that truck knew what he wanted.

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Many doors and drawers would make me a happy irrigator.

4. Need help. I'm a button away from bidding on this thing. Talk me out of it before 6pm tonight. What do you think the mpg is 4-5? Right now it is priced at good retail value by my calculations. The utility body is what I really want and a new one is going to run you as much as this truck with the body. Eventually I'd like to find a good used cab forward Isuzu to move the body onto. I'm dreaming this will be the ultimate irrigation overhaul truck. You could carry everything you'd ever want to overhaul a sprinkler system in this thing. Yellow is eye grabbing and a really old style lettering needs to be added. Thoughts/opinions anybody?

5. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Why would we talk you out of it? We want to see you in it as much as you do.

Definetly some lettering.

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I'm too old for a utility body truck without indoor plumbing and a satellite dish

7. One of the reasons I want something like that is for my weak bladder. pickle bucket with a garbage bag for the occasional big guy makes an excellent toilet.*trucewhiteflag*

8. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

It'll smell like peaches all the time! Yay!

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Where ya gonna put your pipe?