1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cool video

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Fieldman12, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

3. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Heh... thought probably not the safest thing to do.
  4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

My dad did that only once to move a car out of his way with the 943, just got under the trailer hitch and moved it over sideways.
  5. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

i used to pick up my 553 with my s250 and put into on top of walls to grade out places that were just impossible to get a big machine up on
  6. GradeMan

GradeMan LawnSite Member
    from canada

Nothing beats the excavator tho!
  7. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not sure why it's so cool ... other than to see a car turned on it's head !!
  8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I always wanted to take our 312 and pick up a car. I've destroyed hundreds of thousands of apple trees, stacked and burned them to the ground, I still like tearing stuff up.
  9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I agree, I watched it waiting for something cool to happen. I never saw it either. I will say I expected to see the BC go nose first into the ground.
  10. tallrick

tallrick LawnSite Senior Member

I think that every guy likes to destroy stuff. Brings back good memories of clearing a trailer park with a track loader. Clamshell bucket tearing through trailers, junk cars and running down everything in the process. Old machine but was effective.