1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rgjlawn, Dec 4, 2004.

1. rgjlawn

rgjlawn LawnSite Member
    from midwest

check out this new driveway machine :cool2: :cool2:

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I like it. Haven't seen one with a snow plow yet. I'm suprised these machines haven't caught on more. I've only seen a handfull of toolcats so far. What's the difference in price compared to a ProGator or the high line of the Toro series?
  3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Remember, I'm in Florida so I don't have a clue about snow removal but is that thing legal to take on streets? Or do you haul it on a trailer?
  4. rgjlawn

rgjlawn LawnSite Member
    from midwest

it run about 20mph and has all the legal lights our lots and drives are in a 4 mile area of shop so we will drive it, it also has 6 strobe so in bad weather you will see it coming. cost is 32,500.00 plus tax and blower and boss blade.
  5. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the idea of that machine. Small enough to do small commercials. Also great utility vehicle for rest of season. If you don't mind me asking, is that unit 4wd & what is the cost of same w/ a plow (what width is the one pictured 6', 6.5', 7'??

Thank you & good luck with that. We currently plow approximately 40 commercial places w/ 3 trucks most of them are w/in 5 miles of our shop.

Sorry I couldn't send privately - your account is not set up for private e-mails.
  6. rgjlawn

rgjlawn LawnSite Member
    from midwest

yes 4wd with button for all wheel steer if needed. :cool2: 8' boss pro :cool:
  7. bettergrass

bettergrass LawnSite Member

you paid 32,500 for that machine.....i dot think i could ever bring myself to do that. thats a nice new truck for that much
  8. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

:dizzy: 32k wow. To get the most out of it are you going to buy other attachments to get it to pay for itself?
  9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Holy Cow! 32 G's? That's one expensive golf cart! I saw one of these things in action with a large mowing deck out in front cutting the median at an expressway exit. It was knockin' it out. What hp are these things? I know they're nothing like the Cushmans, and such. As a matter of fact, there are alot of manufacturers that have similar vehicles of this close to this (physical) size (Polaris, Kawi, etc.), but I bet they don't have the powerplants that these do.
  10. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Is a new truck going to make you 45K+ during the winter? :D