1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

CoOP Advertising???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I just had a local self storage company say that they would like to do some co-op advertising in the spring. Has anyone ever co-oped before? How did it work out for you? Do you think a self store company would be a good company to do it with or does that not matter much? Thanks...
  2. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I think that would be fine. I have thought the same and have tried to convince others to do this with me. A friend (does concrete work) of mine said he would, but not until after I had the design work done. I can't convince dad (tax return prepartion) to do it with me though. I was just going to have their services printed on the back side of some door hangers or flyers. I would be nice to share the cost (50/50) of the print and cost of delivery.
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our experts. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Trinity Lawn Care, LLC,

I think the same customer base could use both services.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>
  4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks for the input. I think that I will add it as a supplemental thing. I figured that it can't hurt, but I just wanted to hear what others thought first.
  5. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

I have advertised with a sprinkler company and a fertilizing company in the past. Since I generally sub both of those items out it worked really well. We were able to split the distribution areas and distributed many more fliers that way.