I have a customer who continuously has chlorotic grass under her apple trees. Its not lack of water or fertilizer, and there seems to be no insect problems. She says she sprays the trees with a copper spray every year. I'm thinking the copper may have built up in the soil and is causing turf poisoning or changing the availability of other nutrients in the soil, and so affecting the turf nutritional status. Can anybody advise on the symptoms of copper poisoning in turf or have an on-line link that i can read up about it.