copy threads + send them around?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by americanlawn, Apr 4, 2008.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

We never do this cuz I thought it was the property of Moose River, and I thought all here is private info between green industry people on lawnsite. Now it seems that 'someone' has published lawnsite threads on the web as well emailing them to others who are not members......including the Iowa State Patrol. Is this legal? rscvp, thanks:waving:

2. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Is it the same member who wrote 24% harassing posts?

Are you bipolar or schizophrenic? Perhaps your the one harassing yourself.

:waving:

3. IndyChad

IndyChad LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

It is a public forum, so if you do not want people seeing your info then quit posting that info.

4. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess "someone" thinks they have freedom of speech! This must be dealt with swiftly and severely.

5. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

OK im lost LOL

Could some one fill me in

6. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

That's what we thought. Seems Larry got the brunt of this.:laugh: Somebody on this site ratted on him to the Iowa State patrol (our customer). :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead: Funny thing is........I posted the latter posts:laugh:. Also, Larry was not the only person in the truck when we got pulled over for tinted windows --- there were 3 of us:hammerhead:. I was also present when the uniformed Iowa State patrol officer entered our office and began scolding Larry. This "person" had in his hand a "complete copy" of a "protected??? Moose River publication". I thought it was in bad taste for a State patrol officer to show up in a highway patrol car wearing a "cop uniform"...........then chewing out Larry in front of his wife & daughter.:confused: My boss took all the blame. He's a good employer. I should mention that my fiancee is his daughter. Bottom line ---- if anybody knows who the lawnsite culprit is that tried to get our company in trouble, please let Moose River know. Thanx, _____.

p.s. We do 2 apps on their property with little or no profit. We do a 3rd app at no charge. We have pruned their trees twice in recent years ----- also for free.

NOTE: This post was also read & approved by me, Larry (owner), and I guarantee continued high quality aplications everytime for this customer -- just like the past. I too would like to know the person who violated lawnsite rules. Any info is welcomed. PM's are always welcomed. Oh yes....... the uniformed patrolman said it only took 30 minutes to find out who "I was". Duh.....like I'm hiding or something??? Tax money at work? Thanks, americanlawn:usflag: