Cost for 1 acre

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by dwmason, Apr 14, 2012.

1. dwmason

dwmason LawnSite Member

What are you guys getting for spraying 1 acre in your part of the country. 2nd round spraying 3 way. I am licensed and am comfortable on what I charge but just curious on what the rest of the country gets for their larger lawns.

2. LawnoftheMonth

LawnoftheMonth LawnSite Senior Member

$300.00, give or take, depending on the lawn's condition. What do you charge?

3. FdLLawnMan

FdLLawnMan LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted via Mobile Device

4. FdLLawnMan

FdLLawnMan LawnSite Bronze Member

It should cost you no more than $15.00 in 3-way for one acre and you charge $300.00. I would love to get that but M lucky to get $80 to $100 just for spraying. You know what, comparing charges on this site makes no sense. If you are comfortable with what you charge what do you care what I charge. I only care what my direct competition charges.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

between 80-125 if its wide open nothing in way and smooth ride 80 I spray 12 ft path
    more stuff in the way rate goes up for just 1 acre the rate at 125 more acres you have a better the rate of cost is My biggest lawn I spray is 9 acres I use my DC with the 11 ft boom 30gal tank I mix it at the rate 30gal to acre Back in the day use to spray with a 20ft boom on back tactor and then biggest lawn was 30 acres That company went to Mexico

6. EchoEast

EchoEast LawnSite Member

Still working up my own prices but talked to a Trugreen rep and they charge $49 per 1/4 acre for squirt and fert so $196 for 1 acre.

7. dwmason

dwmason LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies, I am at 100-125 for a acre here in Oklahoma. Was just curious on what other parts of the country was at. Got a little boring waiting for the weather to move out this weekend