1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Cost to pave 300 ft driveway single wide

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by scholzee, Mar 22, 2006.

1. scholzee

scholzee LawnSite Member
    from NY

Buffalo, NY area questions on how much would it cost to pave a single standard width driveway 300 ft long. There is currently stone at the proper grade that has been there for 5 years. I was thinking of just doing the coarse grade this year and then maybe the final fine topcoat next year. It would be from a street to a concrete slab that is in front of the garage. Thanks in advance for advice.

2. toddq29

toddq29 LawnSite Member

Sorry I thought you were looking for seal coating

3. scholzee

scholzee LawnSite Member
    from NY

I was not sure if this was the right spot to post, I originally started it on here on plowsite website and it redirected me to lawnsite.
    Paving, Seal Coating, & Asphalt
    Visit this forum to discuss all issues relating to paving, asphalt, and seal coating.

4. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

You will still need to regrade the driveway and check for any grass and or weeds growing. I don't know what the going rate is around your area but here if the co that is doing the grading will charge anywhere from $1.15 to $1.75 per square foot.

5. badcompany

badcompany LawnSite Member

formula for aspahlt material ..... lengthX widthx depth=12 per inch so if its a 2 inch overlay depth is x 24 and so on... take that figure and divide by 2000 that will give you tonage so....100 longx 10 wide=1000x24=24000,divide 2000 into 240000=12 tons