1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cost to print doorhangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rvsuper, Mar 1, 2004.

1. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

I'm looking to print a 1000 of these doorhangers. Does $168 plus shipping sound like a fair deal to print these? They will be printed in color.

alex hanger.jpg
  2. CincyLawnCare

CincyLawnCare LawnSite Member

$168 for 1K of them and being shipped? Wow...

Kinko's charges .08 per copy for black and white. Color is .89 per copy...
  3. CincyLawnCare

CincyLawnCare LawnSite Member

what is the companies website that will print those?
  4. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

5. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

That sounds like a good deal on the printing.

One other question, does that include them die-cut in the design shown (the hanging part) or will you have to cut them out?

May sound like a silly question, but I'd hate to be stuck with having to cut 1000 of those out!
  6. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I had mine printed by them and they do die cut them. They also have a nice slick finish to them. For an extra $50 they will die cut the bottoms to be used by the potential customers for business cards.
  7. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi rvsuper,

Sounds like a good price.
  8. DFW Area Landscaper

DFW Area Landscaper LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I did a search on this about two weeks ago. Someone had recommended http://www.colorcopysite.com.

I will be printing 20,000 door hangers. I got five quotes on this job and was surprised to see that some quotes were as much as 90% higher than the low bid. The prices were all over the map.

Anyway, the guy at ColorCopySite was the low bid. He was about 30% cheaper than the next highest bid. He says he'll do 20,000 full color one sided doorhangers for $980.00, plus shipping. I'll be sending him my order in the next day or two and will post my experience with this guy here.

DFW Area Landscaper
  9. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I'm sorry for any confusion, But I got mine done at www.postcardwarehouse.com not www.door-hangers-direct.com

I don't know why, But I had the 2 mixed up with each other.

10. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

I'll just say that is 1/2 of what I just paid.