Costa Sunglasses

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by South Florida Lawns, Nov 21, 2013.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Don't waste your money on them just a fashion statement.

My frames are falling apart (the rubber part) after a few months. Even though they have a warranty this is my second pair doing this.

I'm going back to polarized Oakley's.

2. Tropical Gardens

Tropical Gardens LawnSite Member

Have had the same pair for 3 years..wear 12 hrs a day 6 days a week and have never had an issue. I think I even still have the pair I bought before those. Are you sure you didn't get knockoffs or something?

3. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Get a hold of the company. I am not a customer of their but they advertise on a local radio station which I know one of the host. He swears buy them and the customer service ..but then again his are free.

I stick with cheaper sunglasses ...that way when I bend over and look at something and they fall into the mower....it is not the end of the world.

4. RoyalTree

RoyalTree LawnSite Member

Nothing takes care of your eyes like costa.

Wear them all day long all day...if I can find where I put them last friday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I own three different sets of costas and I love them. Wear them every day and wouldn't go without them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Try 3M's Orange County Choppers or Fuel lines of safety glasses: very stylish and built well.

7. Southern grass

Southern grass LawnSite Member

I have a pair and the rubber nose pieces started coming off I sent them in and the same week they sent me a brand new pair no questions asked. I love mine and you can't beat the customer service
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Dr. Cornwallis

Dr. Cornwallis LawnSite Senior Member

I wear Oakley... Best built sunglasses I've ever owned.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

I love my costa but not at work.

Why would you buy a $200 pair of sunglasses for lawn mowing or eye protection? Wouldn't last very long.

10. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

I quit buying expensive sunglasses years ago. We all wear Jackson Nemesis safety sunglasses about $6 a pair and hold up well.