1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

costumer demands pay their water bill

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by garciajj612, Dec 10, 2012.

1. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Just heard on JPR that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west, there will be 3 days of earthquakes and tsunamis.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Just heard on JPR that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west, there will be 3 days of earthquakes and tsunamis.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

I heard the sun was going to rise in the north and set in the north. That's the damn media for ya, can't trust a damn thing they say.

4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I just got my new 2013 Mayan calendar in the mail. Looks like we are all spared.

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, screwed up as a soup sandwich.

On the bright side, if the world ends tomorrow the OP doesn't have to worry about fixing a leak or paying the clients water bill.

Myself, i'd test for a leak and fix it if there is one ASAP. If there isn't a leak i would bill the client for my time and trouble.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

I thought the disaster day starts with the water swirling in the opposite direction as it goes down the drain. :eek:

7. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

So, that means we reverse the backflow preventers? :dizzy:

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

The Chief and his family are going to move into the indian caves with me and my dogs boss. You and the bride are welcome too!

Hope you like dog?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Screw your lid down Shoes, T minus 5:00
    and counting
    Best of luck to ya!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

driving into snowstorm on the lonely highway, the flakes flying past the headlight beams made it look like I had just engaged the hyperdrive