Could I go to jail??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AGG Lawn Maintenance, Apr 23, 2002.

1. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

I called this lady up to get her address to give her an estimate, she asked me when I could come by to estimate her lawn. I said that I couldn't give her a time (as I tell everyone) but I could leave it in her mail box or door. She said I need to know the time because the cops are watching my house because of something. She then told me I can come after 9:00 AM. Then she told me that her Ex was stalking her. Great!!! But still I was game to give her an estimate???? Why!
    She told me that she would be in court til ?? but call her via cell with the prices. So I go to her house(at 11:00 AM) and out pops Ms. wonderful herself rambling the mother F@#er went to jail today. I had one of my workers with me in the other truck. (You thought I was going alone) Hey I maybe dumb but I'm not stupid :eek:). She paid for everything up front Spring clean up, 2x cut, cleaning of bed etc. She maybe a little offf but she paid. Afther my worker and I left the job we busted out laughing. What a nut.
    Travis :D

2. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

He's coming after you now, because now she's having an affair with the "gardner". :p