could it be less???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazyike, Apr 29, 2007.

1. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

I get a call from a lady today. She says I hear you have a detaching service, I tell her yes we do detaching, she asks how much? well where do you live? I could come and look at it and give you a price? well um I'm not around I was just wondering if you could give me a ballpark price? i ask city lot average size? she says yes. I suppose 85.00 that would include haul away. Pause
    Any chance it would be less. ( I am thinking less, how could I know without even knowing what I'm getting into) I tell her no. well I'll have to think about it. she then starts to ask question after question and with each one I'm thinking why do I do this to myself? If I had just told her I needed to see it before I could give her an answer. Finally she asks does it get rid of creeping Charlie? I tell her it will not and thanks for telling me because I will not service a yard with that in it because it will spread onto my other customers lawn, you will have to find someone to get rid of it,. Thank you and sorry I cannot help.
  2. ncls

ncls LawnSite Senior Member

So you gave up on 85.00 because of creepin' charlie?????