Could someone help please.

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TexasFire221, Mar 23, 2008.

1. TexasFire221

TexasFire221 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I have a few stupid questions I would like to ask someone that has been in the industy for a while. Would be much easier if you would email me and let me ask. If its not too much trouble someone please get in contact with me.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please list your phone number as a contact and once you have been a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts you will gain access to the private message feature at the site. thanks, Mike

2. Ferti-man

Ferti-man LawnSite Senior Member

The forum is full of stupid questions. Many are only stupid to the people that ask it. The point is that you should use the forum for these questions. This is the purpose of the forum. No one knows you, so do not worry. I have asked "stupid" questions and some have given me a hard time, but it is not personal. I have thick skin and got the answers I was looking from from others.
    Use the forum and see how it works. As you can see, I am relatively new to the forum as well. I am still getting my feet wet, but have found answers that have changed many perceptions of how I operate my business.
    Bring it on!:waving:

3. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

There are no stupid questions....

Firm believer in asking all the questions you need to in order to get the answer you need.

4. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

No matter how long you do it for your going to screw up sometimes...I know i do

5. Ferti-man

Ferti-man LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, in a way this is what I was trying to say. My stupid questions were not in fact stupid. They just seem that way to the person thinking of asking it. :waving:

6. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

I ask a lot of those!:eek: