Could this be the day michigan guys?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by Black Ice Guru, Feb 14, 2001.

1. Black Ice Guru

Black Ice Guru LawnSite Member

Boy i sure hope we get at least a inch and a half tonight the old lady is starting to give me funny looks.hehehe

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like it's gonna mainly be rain - tommorrow it's gonna be back up near 40. I think we may have seen the last of the snow for this year.

3. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

I second that Jason. We MIGHT get another event this year, but its not looking too good. Better start getting a jump on summer services.

Andy

4. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 LawnSite Member

I'm 3.5 hours north of you guys and it's not looking much better here either. There still saying chance of snow but thats the old stand by just cover there butts. But we've had snow as late as May here, so I guess there's still a chance. Sure hope it's not over yet....Kraco_1

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I hate to be pessimistic, but I really don't think we'll get it todaytonight. It would be nice to plow again instead of just salting, although the salting is a nice way to make money in a hurry.

You guys in Detroit area might be done, but up here we always get at least one heavy one in March or beginning of April.

6. sorry guys, I took the snow, 6" forcasted for today.

city crew still working on snowbanks removal since monday last week.

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Denis, between you and JAA you guys are really hoarding all the snow. You could share a little bit. lol

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd sure like to get another push or two in - to help balance some late season repairs. But, if we got an early jump on spring, I'd be Ok with doing some spring clean-ups and maintenance on equipment.

9. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Guys it is only the middle of Feb. Don't give up hope. We often get those late March storms here in Southern New England. Some of these have become major snowfalls.

10. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

its snowing here in muskegon I heard 2-3 inces of snow by midnight they said from about allegan north south 1-2. I remember many years the first 15 days of March being bad. usually plow more in March than Feb. Hey any sites that i could find season snowfall for a particular city?