1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

country Clipper

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rite-way, Aug 29, 2007.

1. rite-way

rite-way LawnSite Member

any one use a country clipper have been looking at Charger 23 kow 54in deck like the looks and local good service but don't know any one using mower,any ideas guys thanks

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I do not know anything about the machine you are talking about but I have demoed the 60" charger and the 72" 37hp boss. I think they are very good machine with lots of innovation. The unit is built stronger than its first impression of the machine and they cut very well. If the machine you are talking about is anything like these I think you will be very happy!
  3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

hurry up and make a few more posts so i can pm you, i dont want any one to read what i have to say about cc mowers. are you thinking about buying one from taylor hardware?
  4. HS Football Rules

HS Football Rules LawnSite Member

Do a search on country clipper....90% positive reviews here.

They are just VERY POORLY MARKETED...which just boggles
    my mind. When asked about competing with other brands, the distributor
    said..."we don't need to compete like everyone else".

You can only draw two conclusions from such a statement:

Country Clipper is so awesome it's like a Ferrari...you have to order one!
    Country Clipper is 10 years behind the marketing curve, by
    maintaining a NO overhead distribution network.
  5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I'm all impressed with them (have not been able to cut with one though).

The absolute only negative I can find is that I 'assume' that probably the deck carriage and linkages might require more maintenance and repairs. But frankly, I think it would be well worth the trade-off... if one even exists.
  6. rite-way

rite-way LawnSite Member

yes taylor hardware would be the place if decide to buy cc dont know what you mean by pm new to site thanks