Country Lawnscapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Briank787, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Briank787

Briank787 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

we actually just switched to the new blades this week and they're much better than the old ones ... but hopefully we will have a new mower by next week , end of the month at the latest

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome stripes man.

3. GreenEarthLawnCare

GreenEarthLawnCare LawnSite Member

Your stripes look awesome! Before i switched to exmark i had a 60inch hustler z with the xr7 deck. The mower its self was a pretty simple machine and its cut was pretty clean but no matter what i did the discharge was horrible. I tried several different blades and nothing seemed to help much.

4. Briank787

from Ohio

yea thats kinda what this one does too its definitely time for an upgrade!!

5. Briank787

from Ohio

from today

lawn6.jpg

6. Briank787

from Ohio

how do you like your exmark?

7. THEGOLDPRO

Before i bought my new Exmark i demoed the Hustler super-z just to see what it was like since my buddy actually ownes the hustler dealer, and i found the same thing happened to me, it was a nice mower, nice and fast, great response from the hydro pumps,plenty of power, But it didn't discharge worth a damn, It left windrows in the thicker grass while mowing, it didn't like to spread the clippings out.

8. Briank787

from Ohio

Yea thats what were seeing to with the xr7 ...Have you tried the vx4?

9. THEGOLDPRO

I dunno what deck it had, whatever deck they made on the mowers last spring was what i tried.

10. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Last spring it was probably a XR7. I don't think the VX4s really started hitting the dealers till June/July if not later. Someone else may be able to verify.