Country Lawnscapes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Briank787, Mar 31, 2012.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks super T & A man. Really clean and nice.

2. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Give us some feed back. Why the Scag or Ferris over the Deere and Hustler? Also curious why you chose to demo the X One without a suspension seat rather than the Super Z with a suspension seat?

3. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Those are some nice looking stripes. Nice job

4. Briank787

Briank787 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

well we were mostly looking for cut and discharge and the scag and ferris pretty much blew the hustler and deere away ..and the deere doesnt do to well on hills cuz it sits so high .. and the reason we had the x one is because the dealer wasnt demoing any super zs n we wanted to see how the vx4 deck performed and the x one had that ... also the ferris suspension is great

5. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

you really can't get better stripes than that...hustler's have put down the nicest stripes i have ever seen...

i don't know much about hustler's, why do they stripe so much better than the others? does a striping kit come standard? high lift blades?

6. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

ha, tried to go to hustler.com...should've known better

7. Briank787

from Ohio

well im not quite sure but we have a custom roller on ours so that helps alot

8. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

They have an optional striper for additional $s. Shoot they don't even come standard with a suspension seat. Everything seems to be ala-cart. But they do stripe nice. I don't think they've officially come out yet with their new striper for the new Super Z. They had one but I guess had problems and had to go back to the drawing board.

9. Briank787

from Ohio

thought this was a cool pic

lawn9.jpg

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Real cool lettering man.:cool2: