County Assesors office

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Royallawncare, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Royallawncare

Royallawncare LawnSite Member

i am in need of some information on some properties of mine as to the square footage. There were some posts on here that said you can look this information up online. i have tried looking and found nothing if anyone knows where i can find information on the square footage of lots in the Davis county area of Utah please let me know

2. Martino

Martino LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

You may want to try this link to see if it gets you anywhere. Some counties are further along than others in the process of disseminating info on the WWW.

Davis County Property Search

3. Royallawncare

That site does not give any information on the square footage of lots i am also looking for statistics on household income property size and other things such as average number of people in each household.

4. eshreve1234

eshreve1234 LawnSite Member

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

If you don't mind drivin' a little, you can probably go to city hall and look at a copy of the lot plan with the info you need. It should be free and scomeone should help you find it. That's how it is around here.

6. Royallawncare

Can i get a lot plan of the whole city? like a published book that has the square footage of every lot? i want to be able to look up the size of a lot from my desk when someone calls up for a bid.

7. Royallawncare

Does anyone know anything about where i can find this information?