Lawn Care Forum banner

Couple BAAAD PICS from today

7K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  Jayson_109 
#1 ·
2 wks bout killed us today. Fertilizer 24-0-11 kicked in full blast.

Plant Sky Tree Building Land lot

Plant Property Sky Building Window

Plant Tire Wheel Building Vehicle

Plant Sky Building Tree House

Wheel Tire Building Plant Vehicle

See less See more
#27 ·
what is your method for unloading the clippings from those walkers. I love my walker but I need a more efficient way to unload clippings.
Don't know that there is a good way DG. We dump in a plastic Walker bag and when the edgers and blowers are done we throw the bags in the dump truck and dump them out for use again. Everybody does it different:)
A one man crew want throw a whole hopper of green grass in a dump. Would bout have to dump on a tarp on the trailer.

#29 ·
We don't have lawns around here that look like that. They may have fescue and it maybe green, but it is full of bare spots and weeds.

#31 ·
That work looks top notch! I love your trucks and walker too. Also, that enclosed in the third picture looks like its "bowed"

#32 ·
That work looks top notch! I love your trucks and walker too. Also, that enclosed in the third picture looks like its "bowed"
I think its distortion from the wide angle lens.

#33 ·
I doubt it, That thing is like brand new and For Sale. He wants 4K and it has only hauled MotoCycles and 4-wheelers. Wanted to trade me for work:nono:
20'

#41 ·
you always have some of the best pics!!!
Will have some nice mulch pics tomorrow if it will quit raining. You wouldn't believe how many pics I take to get the ones ya'll see:laugh:

#42 ·
Great shots! Never expect to see anything but perfection from this guy! 5 Star rating!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.