couple cool new mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brianslawn, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

how you guys like these....
  2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

LOL. Those are some great pics. I love the 2nd one with the jet engines. How man acres per hour can you do with that wildabeast?
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

How did you get that second pic? That thing was kept under tight wraps for years in R&D. It isn't even supposed to be released until around 2010.
  4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

if they need someone to demo those machines...i guess i will
  5. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

First thing I thought when I saw the pics was "those look like they came from"

And sure enough there in the bottom corner is their logo. I started participating in their photoshop contests about a year ago and even have several of trophies to my name but I don't even come close to doing some of the things I've seen photoshoped on that site.

If you happen to find yourself with nothing better to do and you enjoy working with photoshop then you should go participate in some of their contests.

Here is a quick link to their website.
  6. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

thats right wells. heard about sight on G4TV couple nights ago and been lookin through. lots of nice pics. ive done some amature photoshop, but nothing like those. future coke can on there is awesome.
  7. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

i would be worried that the back wheel in the first pic would tear up too much grass:rolleyes: :D