1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

couple new videos of the saws

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by josh1981, Sep 22, 2008.

1. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

3. BrandonLawns

BrandonLawns LawnSite Member

and ummmmm......
  4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

5. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

um ah umah ah ah i thaught for hard redoak logs the'yd be a little more red, inside after you cut thru them there very light colored like white. Looks like poplar to me. Um ah ah ah um But hay iam glad you got your blades sharp and nice saws.
  6. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Ummm, uh, ummm, uh...

Man, in highschool I never knew what the speech teacher was talking about in respect to NEVER say UM, oh UH while speeking. It's a nervous habit many people have, usually only presents itself when you are speaking in front of others or are recording yourself and you are trying to talk faster than your brain wants too. (no offence)

Ok, I got totally off the topic here, But you must be VERY bored...

I can't just see your mom coming out to the garage and yelling WTF are you doing??? when you are running a chainsaw in there, I'm guessing late in the evening, with a video camera running.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  7. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

No I live alone in a condo it was daytime but kept garage shut to respect my neighbors. I don't think they want to heat a chainsaw in weekend. Where my patents live it's ok but not here for very long

And thanks I love the saws
  8. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Is there anything or anyone you love more then the saws? Looks and sounds as if you live a Stihl centered life.