Couple of interesting products

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Double ditto, I saw their ads in Landscape & Irrigation. :laugh:

3. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Are these made by Popeile?

popiel.jpg

4. Anything that can speed up a job and minimize the potential for calculation errors is worth looking at. The nozzle flow meter is limited to AG mainly but the time saving math for the catch can measurer is better than picking up every catch can, reading the measurement, writing it down, then doing the math. It basically does all that for you. Course I believe a remote saves time and some still don't.

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

for a grand you can buy a lot of pens and paper :eek:

6. I agree the price was a shock. Still if you did this type of work extensively it could be a big time saver and lessen the chance for errors. You would need a different type of catch can as well. Need to have straps but you wouldn't have to overpay for cones with hard to read numbers.

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

.... That are a hell of a lot more accurate than +/- 38 ml. Of course we have to assume all your catch cans are exactly the same weight, or there is even a larger error margin. Don't forget you will have to run your audit WAYYYYYY longer than you really need to. And you still need to run calculations ..... but heh, how can you possibly go wrong for $1000. Shiit, my lab grade balance cost half that much.

8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

What are you weighing, not Humboldt green, I trust. :dizzy:

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Primarily soil.