Couple of pics of the shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Mar 18, 2005.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Here it is. Very messy yet. The two trailers are outside. The riding mower is at the dealership for service, the Exmark w/b still has the snowblower on it and its in the back. 21's and 2 cycles are lined up on the left, snowblower and plow for truck are at the back. The JD 36" is sitting outside. I just shoved everything in here and haven't got organized much yet. When I get done i will be able to back the whole loaded trailer in at night and lock it up, keep it outta weather too :)

4.jpg

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

5.jpg

3. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice Eric! :)

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Why thank you Bill :) Its a long way from being a FLL shop but we're working on it :)

5. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

That's a lot of storage space and all those nice benches and shelf space. Good deal. Enjoy I'M sure your going to love your new home away from home. LOL

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Well actually... the deal is I get this in trade for mowing the lawn it sits on (not quite 3 acres). I only get the half that you see. The shelves I do not get. The 21's are the boundary on the left and the shelves on the back and right I don't get, so its not a ton of room but its enough to keep all of my equipment under a roof and locked up, and has an excellent driveway access and in a good neighborhood, safe and good neighbors and good 'hood :) Plus its a mile away from home so fast and easy to get back and forth.

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Eric,
    looks good once you clean it up you will have more room.

8. shaughnessylawn

shaughnessylawn LawnSite Member

not to be a smart a#@ but what you could make off of cutting 3 acres you could get yard space and put a sea contianer on it dont you think ????

9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Thats what I was thinking, 3 acres must be worth $200 a week at least no? Thats $800 a month for half a garage? and no wall usage to boot.

10. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

KS- we ain't in MA no more buddy :( $120 for 3 acres here. Not to mention the fact that most people that live on more than an acre or two cannot afford to hire it mowed so they do it theirself, therefore it is hard to sell your work to homeowners with that much property. Regardless, it is more affordable for me this way. Its not much but its all I got and thats all I can work with right now :( Besides that its getting my foot in the door- the lady would like to move next year and I wouldn't mind buying her place. By occupying the pole barn, I'm definately going to have my foot in the door for that.