Courtyard Wall - Photos

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by JimLewis, Feb 4, 2008.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

2. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

How much did you quote this projecT? 10k?

3. JimLewis

This was about $5K for the courtyard walls. There was other work we did there. But the courtyard walls part of the job was about $5K. About $2,300 in materials and the rest was labor. 2 day job. These things go up quick.

4. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice work, great web site too!!

5. JimLewis

Thanks.

I like the website we have now. But it's not as nice as it could be. We are in the process of doing a major website overhaul right now. I'll be able to debut the new one in March. It will be a lot more professional looking, better descriptions of our work, better menu system, etc.

Here's a preview (a rough draft) of the new home page of the new site;

http://www.tonyagoodnow.com/clients/lewis/lewislandscape1.jpg

Click on the image to enlarge it to it's full size.

6. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

To tell you the truth, i always thought your current site was very nice. It was simple and easy to navigate. The new site looks good, but i would follow some of the ideas from the first site.

7. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I don't do block work to be honest but is it just me or is that pillar "off".......as if the block were not put tightly together, some sticking out and exposing the manufactured surface.

8. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Clean work it looks great. Simple but yet refined. Jim do you know of any hardscape manufactures that offers training classes or material for someone who's looking to get into the business?