Cov. 2 paver

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by jbailey52, Mar 8, 2007.

1. jbailey52

jbailey52 LawnSite Bronze Member

Would a couple if you mind posting some pictures of coventry 2 walkways. We are struggling with one now and cant decide how to do the pattern.

This is from the philly flower show... In the pic it looks like they bend each paver to match the curve... when and who does it like this? or do you a straight pattern, and cut in the curves? Thanks!

[​IMG]

Oh... P.s. EP Henry techs install all the hardscaping for each display

2. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

That's exactly how we install CovII walks. There really is no other option.

Chris

3. jbailey52

Oh.. I was thinking if we installed them in straigh 45 angles, then cut the curves in them? I dont know if that is a common practice tho? Or what it would look like

4. cgland

I wouldn't. The running bond is more pleasing to the eye.....not too busy!

Chris

5. jbailey52

Chris I think were playing tag!.

But thanks for your help... I appreciate it.. do you happen to have a pic or two?

6. cgland

jbailey - After the recent debauchery on this site I am VERY hesitant to post pics.

Chris

7. jbailey52

Chris.. sent you a PM

8. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

I personally dont like serpentine walkways. We run ours straight then cut in it is a very nice look.

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Chris,
    In all fairness, this can happen ANYWHERE a picture is posted on the net. Someone sees a picture, and feels they can use it as their own. I don't know if you remember Eric ELM, but I can't tell you how many times he caught someone using a picture of his awesome stripes and claiming that they were their own.
    The problem has been handled, very quickly I might add. You contacted us last evening, and the problem was rectified this morning.

The simple solution as I told you in pm, is to watermark your pictures.. not just for here, but ANYWHERE you would happen to post pictures.

10. cgland

Agreed!

Chris