Crack/Crevice Curb Spraying

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LB1234, Mar 2, 2007.

1. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

If I were to spray the cracks, crevices, and curbing with glyphosate what type of certification is required? Looking for some feedback before I place a call into the PCP next week.

FYI, I'm already certified in turf (3A) and ornamentals (3B).

2. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Here in MI, it's covered under right-of-way.

3. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

covered under turf (3B)

4. LB1234

sorry screwed up the a/b thing:hammerhead:

Do you know where it specifically states this anywhere? I'm just trying to do the ol' CYA thing.

5. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Here it's covered under both T& O (on site, as it is part of the landscape) and covered under right of way.

6. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

Do you have the Rutgers Coop Books for Core and 3B? I don't know if it specifically spells it out in there, but why would it be 3A, that is ornamental.

7. LB1234

I have core, 3a, 3b but can't seem to find anything specific. I even searched online @ www.pcpnj.org and can't seem to find anything. I've spoken to a few instructors and they have stated I should be okay.

Well, I don't like 'should' when dealing the pcp I like "you are legally allowed"

Here's another wrench thrown in...

How about spraying curbs on the street side. In other words the crack deveoped between the roadway and curb. Is that technically public property and I can't spray that? Or is the curb considered private property? I know in a town where we work they are responsible for the upkeep of there sidewalks and curbs not the township.

hmmnnnn?????:dizzy: