1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Cracker Barrel Bids

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zmowing, Feb 24, 2006.

1. zmowing

zmowing LawnSite Member
    from York,PA

Anyone bid on Cracker Barrel this year? If so what do you think of this 14 page contract.
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

While your there, pick up some of their biscuits and gravy, its sooo good!!lol, jk, 14 page contract WOW!

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

14 page geez let's see .
  4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Wow! Sounds like a real estate contract. Anything in there about if they give you the contract that you have to give them your first born(lol). Hey I would through in a cluase about "Free bisc. n gravy, sweet tea, and chicken fried steak". Anyway, 14 pages that is a lot.
  5. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

only 14??? you never met bobby then!
  6. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Maybe that is where Bobby was for about a month.. Writing Cracker Barrels new contract.. and then having to trim it down to only 14 pages from the 30 he had.
  7. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

i was supposed to bid a cracker barrell but i backed out. to far not enough $$$$.
  8. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Yesterdays papers said they just closed 6 store/restaurant as there loosing money. I did'nt read it far enough to know if it was just those 6 or the corporations loosing money. check it out before you go to far
  9. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

I can tell you this, if the corp files bankruptcy and they own you money,there is a chance of adios denaro.We lost a fortune when a chain electronics store filed.
  10. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

14 pgs is a bit much for a landscape agreement. For me, that would set of the "WARNING" light that they may be a pita to service...my contracts are 3 pages and are painfully detailed so 14 would make me think they are off their rockers...( now I just made an accidental funny!)

Cracker Barrel and rockers...get it?? I think I have too much time on my hands....