Craigslist feedback

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BLC1, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

I use CL, and got a decent amount of customers from it. Not lowballers either. People that just dont know where to start to find help, start there. Just be polite and treat them just as another customer. I try to update every other day, most of the time, it ends up being 3-4 days. Update early in the morning works good for me as it will be at the top of the list when people are searching through, during work.

Mike

2. FLAhaulboy

FLAhaulboy LawnSite Senior Member

You can "hide" your email on Craig's & they cannot send you any email spam period. I don't want potential clients emailing me, thence they have to call me instead.

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Man, Craigslist has been awesome for me.

I've landed half of my clients from it and they've spread my name to people they know.

First two jobs on CL that I did landed me about $3,000 in work not to mention that they still come back to me. I estimate that 60% of my gross last year was from CL customers, have had a couple people wanting work for next to nothing but you're going to get that anyway. I'd say I've closed on 75% of the estimates that I've done on CL, definitely going to keep using it.