crap in my eyes?????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazyike, May 26, 2007.

1. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

How do you guys keep dust, dirt, grass clippings, and small boulders out of your eyes???? It seems that about once a month I'm in at the local clinic to get my eyes washed. I wear prescription glasses and will not ride around with chemist goggles on. Anybody Else with this problem??? :dizzy:

2. caslong

caslong LawnSite Member
    from Tn

I flush with Visine 2 or 3 times a day?

3. MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE LawnSite Bronze Member

I wear prescription glasses, most of the time i wash em out with a water hose this helps some.

4. bigtex

bigtex LawnSite Member
    from ma

i wore glasses for years while cuttin, but got laser surgery. best thing i ever did, but as for you question when i had glass's it was tough. they were always scatched and protection wasn't good. i just lived with it. i don't think there are many options. look into the laser. for $2400 its worth 10 times that, easy

5. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

http://www.envirosafetyproducts.com/product/trend_airshield_trend_air_shield

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

safety glasses. and using the trimmer properly. Make sure you don't hit a dung pile, You will really start to complain then.

7. lazyike

lazyike LawnSite Senior Member

8. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

those are a bit expensive. I will suck it up with safety glasses or a face shield.

9. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

10. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member