1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy Guys mowing a Hillside!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by flatlander42, Mar 26, 2011.

1. SDelPrete

SDelPrete LawnSite Member

haha i agree totally

2. lawnboylova

lawnboylova LawnSite Member

wtf is wrong with people lol

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Come on, his doo rag would've protected his brain, what little there is of it.

4. ethanpls

ethanpls LawnSite Member

I believe this is simply a bad choice of equipment, which perpetuates the mentality that this industry is nothing but uneducated, simpleminded fools on mowers.

5. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Low bidders rarely have the appropriate equipment. This is why the boom mower was invented.:usflag:

6. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Way too dangerous. Without rops and a seat belt buckled, they should have not even considered mowing like that. :hammerhead:

7. JBNC

JBNC LawnSite Member

More like, "hold muh beer an watch is"

8. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

More like "hand me a beer n watch this".:drinkup:

9. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

that was not all that bad. I do hills just like that. Their issue was that they gas mowers and they don't have the weight over the rear axle like my diesel. My kubota zd 326 has about 1400 lbs sitting on the rear axle so I would not of slid. Actually the kubota is so stable that the sod will under your tires will give way before you slide. Really when your use to it, those hills are not that bad. By the way, the reason why you go sideways is because if you go straight up then if you pull a wheely you might go over straight backwards. That would be way worse than a role over.

10. Golden Boy

Golden Boy LawnSite Member

wow where to start