CRAZY Idea???

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Gatewayuser, Mar 27, 2006.

1. gce_ent

gce_ent LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Gatewayuser,

To get back on point if that is something you want to do then I say go for it. Do not let someone ruin your dream because they could not hack it in other countries due to whatever reason. Companies live and die by the amition of those running it not because of "hostile" work conditions. You adapt and play by their rules and learn their means and ways. Many U.S. companies thrive overseas regardless of the conditions.

2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I already have the education certifications and experience, why would I go through an internship when I already own a very successful company and have had great teachers and mentors.

3. mad_wrestler

mad_wrestler LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. I like the Disney story. He had already made Disney Land a success and then secretly looked into some swamp land in Florida. He had decided that he would ask 10 people that he really respected in business and trusted thier opinions. 9 out of the 10 said it was crazy. But one said that he could do it. So with that he created Disney World. Not only is Disney World a success, but don't you think Tampa, Orlando, St petersburgh, etc., etc. do pretty good? How could anyone tell anyone else that they can't do something? If you believe it you can achieve it! Go in with a plan, stay focused, determined, unwavering and SUCCEED!!!

4. stuie

stuie LawnSite Member

Gday from Australia!
    Yell if you need some help Plenty of us around here.
    Might be able to help out on the UK too worked there about 15 years ago.

Me im looking at Thailand for a business venture!!!