!Crazy lady came and cussed me out!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blueribbonlawns, May 1, 2008.

1. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

So i pull up to a client to aerate them and i dident want to park in front of their driveway so i was half in front of the clients and half in front of the house next door.
    So i start unloading my aerator from my side gate and this lady next door comes skreetchin into her driveway gets out and starts yellin at me and my brother (YOU BETTER NOT TAKE ANY OF THAT CRAP ON MY LAWN)
    so i really dident think anything about it i just thought she had a bad day at work and was mad, I probally would have moved the truck foward out of her way but it was the last lawn and i was pretty pooped out.
    So anyway i start unloading the aerator of the side gate and i had to step on her lawn so i could get the aerator off the trailer and she comes out of her house like a bat out of hell and says(YOU LITTLE ********* **** ***** I TOLD YOUR LITTLE ******* TO STAY OF MY LAWN YOU ***** *****) I was astonished at this and told her that i was sorry for stepping on her lawn and it wont happen again and she went back inside and fliped my bro the bird.
    I was quite stunned by this and so i told my bro to keep aerating and i moved the truck away from her property and then she came out again and started to insult my brother (YOU LITTLE PICE OF **** IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ***) Now my brother is only 13 and he really dident know what to do so i get over thare as quick as i can and tell her to get the **** away from me and my brother or else we will have our dad witch is 6ft7 275 come and **** you up.
    Now i sware to god this is not taken out of context
    (OH YEAH WHY DONT YOU CALL YOUR DADDY AND HAVE HIM TRY TO EAVIN HIT ME AND WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT YOU CALL THE EASTER BUNNY AND MABIE WE CAN ALL HAVE A FIGHT AND NOW IM CALLING THE COP'S TO TAKE YOU TO JAIL FOR TRESPASSING ON MY PROTERTY) So i told her to call the cop's because i really havent done anything wrong this is what she told them(I NEED A OFFEICER OFVER AT MY ADDRESS THERE IS SOME CONTRACTORS OR SOME **** OVER HERE AND I HAVE ASKED THEM THREE TIMES TO GET OFF MY PRORERTY WITH THER TRACTORS AND EQUIPMENT BUT THEY WONT AND I SMELLED SOMETHING ON HIS BREATH) Oh i was eating some sunflower seeds so we called our dad and told him to get over here because this lady is wacked out.
    about this time the other neibor come's over to us and says so looks like you got into it with that ***** over thare and i sayed yeah i really dont know what her problem is and he sayed the she is just in outerspace and really weird.
    And about that time my dad arrives and was wondering wich house it was so i tell him what all happend and he was pretty supprised at the whole thing then the police arrive with lights goin and sirens and the whole thing so this lady runs out and tells the officer that we were running tractors and skidsteers and stuff on her lawn and she wants us arrested for trasspassing so the officer tells the lady to stay there and to shut up and come's and asked us what really happend so we told him everything and he said i have bin here more that once this lady calls the police every week about something stupid and tells me that this lady is wacked out and i need to stay away from her so we finnished the job and and got the hell out of there under the officer's suppervison.
    HOLY ****!

edited: watch your language, those words aren't permitted here thank you. jodi

2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

WOW!!!!!!!! What a nightmare. Man I hope that acct you did pays well to have to put up with that.

3. Blueribbonlawns

Acually that is the last time i am going over thare i already told the guy and he said he dosent blame me and he is really sorry about it.

4. WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7 LawnSite Senior Member

I run into stink holes like that about once a week these days. I used to try to be polite to everyone but one day I decided I had enough. I was wounded in combat for this country and now I mow lawns and put up with beotchs like this. I should have just stayed in the service and died in a desert far far away.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

holy smokes! If I were working with my 13 year old brother and he heard language like that as an insult to him from some wierdo - I would be stating firmly 'Don't you ever swear to my brother again like that!'

At any rate, you may want to drop your current customer. Tell them you aren't going to do a job where the neighbor is watching your every step, swearing at you, and calling the cops. I wouldn't put up with that every time I show up, not worth it at all find a new customer.

6. willjones4

willjones4 LawnSite Member

I guess you shouldnt have parked in front of her yard, huh?! Wise thing to do would have been to apologize and move when she came out the first time. You directly challenged her by ignoring her and unloading in front of her house. Also, would have been wise to keep your mouth shut and not threaten to sick your dad on her. The situation was escalated even more with that. Some people are very close to the edge anyway and it sounds like you were the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. She was wrong, yes, but you gotta be the bigger man sometimes and don't become just as much a fool as they are.

7. gandk06

gandk06 LawnSite Senior Member

Great story, but I ran out of breath trying to read it. Ever heard of punctuation?:hammerhead:

8. IA_James

IA_James LawnSite Silver Member
    from Iowa

You really think your dad is going to go over there and whip this broads ass? You're lucky the cops don't believe her anymore. Possibly the most unprofessional thing I've heard of, if anybody gets their ass beat by your dad it should be you for threatening a woman like that.

9. Blueribbonlawns

Punctuation? no lol i wanted to be exillarating

10. Blueribbonlawns

Well i guess i learned a lesson on this one, To stay on the customers property something like this has never happend to me so i really dident know what to do.