Crazy story, but true!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jfoxtrot9, Sep 15, 2012.

1. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry, but cry me a river. They have to get out of thier trucks and put the mail in the box? Boo hoo
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

No joke, what did they do before they had trucks? Walk! It won't kill them to get out a few times to open a door on a mailbox.

I have no sympathy for an overpaid, under utilized govt worker...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Their continued biatching will likely put them out of work in the near future.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

hahaha this is great! I love hearing stories like this! Kinda like police cars parking in front of fire hyrants on stucture fire scenes lol

5. cgaengineer

We have gotten to the point where the govt is the elitist and we are the surfs...
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly what I do. I somewhat know my carrier times and if I notice the truck coming up the road I try to be by the mailbox by the time they get there so I can put it in the box for them.

We get mad when people inconvenience us, so we have to think about others as well.

7. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive read this thread 3 times now and still get a laugh out of it...

8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

But rain sleet or snow will not stop them. :laugh:

9. cgaengineer

But if you are $.03 short on the weight or you have a name wrong it will get returned...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. leon2245

leon2245 LawnSite Member

Awe come on, she was obviously just having a bad day. Nice of you to let her off the hook, not press charges, go easy on her with her sup etc. Good job on standing your ground yet remaining professional!

BTW I'm just curious- & understand this has ZERO correlation with or relevance to her behavior or anything else- but purely for the reason of painting a more complete visual image of what went down, was this proud US Postal Employee by chance an African-American? Also, what color shirt were you wearing, & what was the weather like that day (complete visusl image).