Creating Your Invoice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Green Dreams, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I should have asked this here a long time ago...

I need to create an invoice to leave with customers after I treat their proerties. What I'd like is to be able to have them pre-printed and I just add the name and price with total.

2. rrhonda

rrhonda LawnSite Member

what kind of invoice? mowing or landscaping?
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Green Dreams,

You are welcome to download our fully functional trial software and see if it would be helpful.
  4. Green Dreams

from Texas

Actually I am a strictly fert & squirt. There seems to be alot of good products for the landscape/mowing end of this business. I just wanted something to help me manage my customers. My vision was to have the invoice printed with what would go on all of them. IE., chemical list to check off of, my logo, ect. Then when I ran some invoices the customer info, the costs/taxes would all go on it and I would be good to go. I am sure LA III would help but I flat out ain't got that kind of money to start. It's too bad they don't have a cheapie program for people in my shoes. One where you could start out and add more capacity as you grow...

I'll appreciate all advice...

5. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

Lesco has a good one comes with a rout sheet and all.
  6. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

Try Office Depo / Staples or just a printing Co. They will make you some 2 page carbonless forms with what ever you want on them.
  7. Green Dreams

from Texas

Thanks Littleriver...

But then how or what can I use to print the info I need in the right places?

8. TSM

TSM LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

when i first started i made my own on microsoft word.
    had all my customers in a data base and merged their info onto the word document.
    took some trail and error to get thing to print exactly where i wanted it to, but it worked out fine.

we now use LA3
  9. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I can't find the invoices in the lesco website. Where did you get it from?:confused: