1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Credit card billing

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ef200098, Jan 29, 2013.

1. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

In light of some of the new threads in here regarding cc payments. I was wondering if there is a merchant service that allows you to store cc information and bill weekly or monthly as the services are rendered?

Ideally I would like to have a card reader on the phone, sign customer up, have them sign phone, possibly paper pci stuff and bill them when their services are performed. Does this exist? I know sap does batch billing at the end of the day but no phone reader correct?

2. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Gopayment.com

3. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

Thanks, I checked out gopayment, but it doesn't seem that they can store CC info and process it as I please. I know you can setup automatic recurring charges. But that doesn't suit me well as I would like to process all the transactions for that day.

4. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

There has to be something out there!

5. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

I think service auto pilot does that. Have you tried that?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

I've looked into SAP and its 50 a month, plus your merchant fees. ridiculous. It might work down the road when I need the other features, but right now I'm looking to just do CC payments