Credit Card How To

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mowranger, Mar 8, 2008.

1. mowranger

mowranger LawnSite Member
    from ms

Can one stream line it so that when custormers sign up for lawn service on your website using their credit card to pay for service. The order comes in, cc info is sent to quickbooks, the day for service is set and either weekly or biweekly is sent to Qxpress automatic? If so, how? Thanks

2. mowranger

from ms

anybody???

3. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i've got it where they can fill out a form and request that i invoice them thru paypal. that way i dont have to fool with thier card stuff, they can pay by card or checking acct. it's kinda hard to do a "pay now" because yoiu would have to have a set price for all yards for that to work.

4. causalitist

causalitist LawnSite Senior Member

i just keep all cc# on file and every evening go to paypal virtual terminal and charge em all.. takes 15 min ....i think its better that way as the customer can "set and forget"

5. mowranger

from ms

Thats kinda how we do it now keep the cc on file and charge the day after the mow. I am trying to save time of having to entry the info in QB's. I want my office crew to use a website to sign up new customer's. It would make it so much easier, if this year is anything like last year we were signing up 50 plus people a day!