Crevina Landscaping LLC. 2013 Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by crevinalandscapingllc, Jun 22, 2013.

1. crevinalandscapingllc

crevinalandscapingllc LawnSite Member

Always hauling as much stuff as possible with the skidsteer
    The second pic we filled my entire enclosed (with the exception of where the mower was with bluestone that we got for FREE from a customer that was planning on having a wall installed and never went through with it (all BRAND NEW!)
    And the third is my current mowing set up as of right now I prefer towing my enclosed with the mason dump instead of my pick up (the pic is at my yard im renting as of now)

2. crevinalandscapingllc

Always hauling as much stuff as possible with the skidsteer
    The second pic we filled my entire enclosed (with the exception of where the mower was with bluestone that we got for FREE from a customer that was planning on having a wall installed and never went through with it (all BRAND NEW!)
    And the third is my current mowing set up as of right now I prefer towing my enclosed with the mason dump instead of my pick up (the pic is at my yard im renting as of now)

photo[1] (21).jpg

photo[1] (27).JPG

photo[1] (20).JPG

3. crevinalandscapingllc

Just picked up this beauty yesterday. 2010 Everride hornet 52 in with 23 hp Kawasaki and accelerator 6 cu ft catcher. Only 118 hours, bought it from a home owner that had a little over 2 acres to cut using it today and loving it!

photo[1] (29).JPG

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats! you mind saying how much you dropped on it?

5. crevinalandscapingllc

Yeah man I think I got a steal I paid 2700
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Hell yeah, the accelerator is near 700 so you stole that!

7. crevinalandscapingllc

That's what I'm thinking too!

8. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Heck yeah that's an amazing deal. Everride was built by Ariens who also owns Great Dane. It's a brand that isn't very well known but they do have quality parts. For 2700 you bought a mower that is practically brand new, and with an accelerator bagger!

9. crevinalandscapingllc

Picked up my new truck a few weeks ago finally getting to post a picture. Its a 2005 Ford F350 Lariat package 6.0 powerstroke diesel of coarse. Has minor work done to it and just had a new fisher mm2 put on it. Here it is last week picking up a buddy of mines new woods buggy project.

unnamed[1] (2).jpg

10. W&Wlawncare

W&Wlawncare LawnSite Member

Good choice on the woods buggy vehicle. ZJ's FTW
    Posted via Mobile Device