crickey"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by russell, May 5, 2003.

1. russell

russell LawnSite Member

G'day usa hows ya buggars doing in lawn care?
    just unlocked missues from shed and put her back on scag ,
    anyone got any better suggestions for flat tyes z's, found tyre plugs ok.

2. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

Damm Aussie's. Can't understand them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :waving:

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

He says he just unlocked his shoes from the shed, put HER (probably his wife or girlfriend) back on the Scag, and is wondering if anyone has any suggestions for flat ties. (I have mine pressed now and then to keep them in shape). Z's, I believe is just slang for mates, bro's, or y'all, I think. Oh,... and he DID find his tire plugs o.k.. :p :D

Yeah, we're doin' alright so far, Russell! It's raining right now, and we could sure use some more. How are YOU doing?

4. airborne1

airborne1 LawnSite Member

I HAVE 2 Z-MASTERS AND BOUGHT A SET OF FILLED TIRES FROM A COMPANY CALLED ZERO FLAT AND THEY WORK GREAT. THEY HAVE GIVE AND ARE NOT LIKE DRIVING ON CEMENT.

5. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

G'day mate. Been a bit wet and windy latey aint it! Need the rain all the same. Frankley, even I didnt understand some of what you said.:confused:
    If I'm right you let the wife drive the mower! No wonder your getting punctures.:D

Try new tubes and "Green Goo" I think its called. Supposed to work ok. Can get it from "Cheaper Auto Spares"
    Later
    :drinkup:

6. russell

russell LawnSite Member

thank yous for the replies as still finding my way around on this.
    I have had odd probs over the years with flats but no one seems to know about the goo you have or foam, and if they have it does not cover the inner walls of tyre was told.
    Just tried out tyre plugs for tubless and really great, no taking wheel of in paddock.
    Just coming into winter here now, and i only mow lyfestyle blocks and vacant paddocks.

7. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

I dont know how the "goo" would work on the side walls. Maybe if you could put heaps in the tyre, might work. I've put some in mine and no punctures since.

I'm just down the road from you on the Gold Coast and I got mine from Cheaper Auto Spares. It could of been Super Cheap. I always get them mixed up.

It works by sealling the hole when it happens so you dont even know you have a puncture. Something like that!

Things do seem to be slowing down dont they. Hopefully we're out of this El-nino bugger.

Take it easy!