1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Crider Property Maintenance Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KevinACrider, Jun 4, 2008.

1. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

The Fastrak is a demo, I'm going to purchase the 25/54 tomorrow. John Deere is for sale locally. Exmark will keep being used until it is replaced with a Quickie 32. 21" Troy Bilt is a piece of junk.

2. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Crapo.... Crapo.... Crapo.... then the Fastrack. Now that's funny.

Bet that will give you a lot of good years of service. Post a pic when you get it.

3. KevinACrider

The 48" eXmark runs and cuts great. I'm very impressed with it considering it's age.

4. A-Land

Oh I know a lot of the old stuff works great..... I'm saying they look like crap haha

5. KevinACrider

Oh yea, I know, lol. Oh well, have to start somewhere. I've only been in business for a little over a month and I've already picked up 27 accounts. I had to make a jump to a ZTR ASAP.

6. A-Land

Well looks like a good one, even though i know it's only a demo. Good luck for the upcoming season, seems you are doing pretty good!

7. KevinACrider

Thanks. It is the demo but I've already worked everything out. Picking up the 54" tomorrow.

8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Equipment

9. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

You say the JD is for sale? I'm interested