Criders Lawn Care,LLc Equipment Pics, Work Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CriderLawn09, Jan 14, 2011.

1. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Hey my name is Jacob Crider and im the proud owner of Criders Lawn Care,LLC est in 2005. I started this business with nothing more than a push mower and a $20 weedeater when i was thirteen and i worked my way up from that to where I am today with 12 employees, 5 trucks, and we maintain about 230 properties We offer any type of lawn care= mowing, trimming, fertilizing. landscaping= installation, mulching, shrub maintenance, flowers, trees etc. Snow Removal= 24/7 snow and ice control. Im 20yrs old now and I love this industry Ive worked hard to get where i am at. Just let me know what you guys think!!!

2. CriderLawn09

Well if i could figure out how to get this pics to upload on here from my iphone i would show you this may take a while lol i cut grass for a living lol

3. CriderLawn09

Here we go pics of trucks and a few mowers pictures are bad but ill snap some with my digital camera in a few days!!

IMG_0416.jpg

4. CriderLawn09

ok give me a few days these suck ill work on it..

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

That sounds great,nice company u have,very nice equipment u have,like the pics lookin foward to see more,and best of luck to you this year my friend,very nice:weightlifter:

6. exmark user

exmark user LawnSite Senior Member

Nice man like the colors really stands out,I see you run exmark 2 , thats the way I roll.

7. CriderLawn09

More Trucks

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

8. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

congrats, your business is what you make it! your on the right path! or shall i say your already there!!!

9. loupiscopolandscaping

loupiscopolandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

btw i see lots of plows.lol goodluck with this season, we plow also and this yr were getting hammered with snow, just like last yr

10. CriderLawn09

Some of our ferris walk behinds and our one exmark turf tracer, and the f-450 dump truck

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg