Criders Lawn Care,LLc Equipment Pics, Work Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CriderLawn09, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Layin Stripes

Layin Stripes LawnSite Member

I'm glad to see someone else from KY has signed on. Everything looks good. I'm also a young person in this industry. Good luck and God bless.

2. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Hey Thanks alot man best of luck to you too!! We our gettin g ready to break ground on our new facility tmrw and ill keep the pics rolling until we get it complete!

3. CriderLawn09

Yea man we have three snow plow trucks im looking to buy another and yea we just got five inches a few days ago so we have been busy too and thanks man.

4. CriderLawn09

Hey neighbor lol what part of kentucky u in? and yea i love seeing the young guys haha we are what give the older guys gray hair haha jk.

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Why your welcome,thank you.Ok thats great,so sounds great caint wait to see the pics,thanks alot:usflag:

6. CriderLawn09

Yea ive got one exmark but my dealer is far away for me so last yr i tried out ferris and loved there walk behinds so i swichted to all ferris wb and we 5 of them now and yea everyone called me crazy when i first started this company and painted that dodge with the meyers from red to yellow and stickered it all up lol now every truck is that color except for my utility truck but i bought it in aug and had to have it so i just put yellow stickers on it but its goin in the shop the first week of march and it will be yellow too!!

7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good, what made you go with yellow trucks?

8. CriderLawn09

When i started mowing when i was like 12 or 13 i had push mowed for ever and finnally saved up the money to buy a lt1022 cub cadet riding mower and man i thought i was flying lol but when i decided to paint everything i thought even tho i dont use cub cadet lets paint the trucks that anyway lol and green and red was taken by a bigger company lol anyway thats why it makes a good story but it gets noticed all my guys wear uniform of my yellow hoodies or tshirts and blue dickies wrk pants and evryone says we look great !!

9. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey man looks good.

10. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

i like the f450 and exmark