Criders Lawn Care,LLc Equipment Pics, Work Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CriderLawn09, Jan 14, 2011.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks real good. Wish you were closer, I'd like to buy you a beer and pick your brain.

You really did a great job building up a good business for yourself.
  2. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

Just subscribing. My iPhone is rediculously slow so I'm gonna look at them when I get home.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats on the business! You have defintely came a long way real quick for a young guy.
  4. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Thanks alot man !!
  5. CriderLawn09

hey man how far away are you ? i drove to nashville tenn the other day for a 52' walk behind ferris the other day lol so if i find any your way ill stop by but yea you'll have to buy the beer cause they wont let me i always get carded lol. them bastards old enough to pay payroll and workers comp, insurance and all that crap but still cant buy a beer damn the bad luck lol
  6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'm probably about 12 hours from you...maybe 10...never really been down your way.
  7. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

Keep up the good work and show us pics of the shop in progress.
  8. CriderLawn09

Sure thing guys im goin down to put tile in today and next week they r gonna start the dirt work for the shop!! and i have a car port coming wich im gonna make into a salt bin ill be sure and take a bunch of pics!!!
  9. Layin Stripes

Layin Stripes LawnSite Member

I'm in Columbia, and you're exactly right. I'm the young guy around here so I know what you mean.
  10. Swampy

Swampy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice set up. Doesn't seem like your to loyal to any brand of truck either LOL Tell us more about your F-SuperDuty (F450)? Going to hang a plow off that old gal?