Criders Lawn Care,LLc Equipment Pics, Work Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CriderLawn09, Jan 14, 2011.

1. CriderLawn09

CriderLawn09 LawnSite Member

Hey Lawn Man! Been super busy, work, work, work thats all we know right? Lol but yea we have been doing great! Had a bit of a drought this summer so mowing wasn't that great for us and did anyone get snow last year, I think it missed Alaska :cry: lol and yea I still love my ferris's so you like yours? Is it a fixed deck model?

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I know the drought got me too this summer I was just thankful for other work besides mowing, but still had a great year. Oh yeah love the Ferris no it's floating deck I love how easy it is to change the cut height.

3. CriderLawn09

Snow?? We forgot what that cold powder stuff was lol Saturday reminded us!:clapping:

phpCowzDlPM.jpg

phpdGN4S5PM.jpg

phph1WgvEPM.jpg

4. CriderLawn09

The ole Super duty hard at work:weightlifter:, finishing up a few churches at the end of the storm.

phpH5JziaPM.jpg

5. CriderLawn09

superduty again :sleeping: lol

php5djryLPM.jpg

6. CriderLawn09

Some more of the guys rolled in before dark, love these long snow days!

php6SW9eoPM.jpg

7. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I didn't realize you guys down in KY got snow. How much plowing do you do in an average season?

Even in N.W. Wisconsin we have not had much yet - 1 good storm the first part of Dec.

8. CriderLawn09

Get out the pressure washer, the grease guns, and the fluid film, I hate salt :cry:

phplBWY5GPM.jpg

9. CriderLawn09

Well, despite last year (because i think winter missed Alaska lol) we get more than you think, we usually average prolly 10 decent storms where we get 2 inches or more. I think its somewhere around 30-40 inches total as an average but don't quote me on that, but i know its close.

10. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

ferris comfort control dd vs. the exmark turf tracer. which would you chose?? how does the ferris cut wet or tall grass? does it clump? hows the ferris holding up??? how does the exmark do with wet or tall grass?? how are the greaseless spindles holding up???