Critique my postcard

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FERT-TEK, Feb 15, 2007.

1. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Please give constuctive criticism on my postcard and new logo before it goes to final draft. Never done one of these before

Final postcard design.jpg

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the postcard looks very professional

3. jcantrell

jcantrell LawnSite Member

maybe instead of "discounts available" put a real discount of some sort to try and hook them. Your website must not be up yet. It looks pretty nice though

4. FERT-TEK

Regarding the discounts available I wanted to be vague to set the hook. I will probably offer one for multiple neighbors signing up, paid in full at beginning of season, maybe a senior discount.

Regarding the website, no it is not up yet but couldn't wait with the postcard design since it is a contest that ends today. Than is why I am looking for a honest critique. A friend loaned me a laptop with Dreamweaver on it so I thought I would try to do a website while I had it. Dreamweaver is a ball buster. I am computer literate but this program is complex. I bought a couple books to work me through it though.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yep. That is one nicely done postcard. Beautiful picture of the house, however, I would've picked one with a bit greener grass. Afterall, you are trying to sell the "wow", here. If you were selling services of an auto-paint shop, you would not want to use a pic of a dull paint job, even though it was on a nice cadillac all decked and chromed out.
    as gar as the "Starting at $8/1000 sq. ft.", I could only WISH we got that here. :)

6. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

looks great to me, i like your FLC business logo too

7. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

Really sharp, where did you get it done?

8. FERT-TEK

That logo may be up for sale if interested. I had it done on Design outpost for 150.00 will accept 100.00 for all the files

9. FERT-TEK

Designoutpost.com real cool site if looking for a custom logo. Check out their logo section for all the contests they have running or do a search for lawn care or landscaping etc.