1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

cross refference for pesticides

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ant, May 30, 2000.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

looking for a web site that cross references chemical active ingerents (common name)

2. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Keep your eye on lawnservicing dot com, because this feature will probably be added in the very near future.<p>A-1

3. Spraylady

Spraylady LawnSite Member

Try:<br>www.grounds-mag.com/chemicalupdate/<br>I have found it to be helpful.<br>

4. bill phagan

bill phagan Guest

Check out CPCOOFFLORIDA.ORG This is a pest control organization of which I am a member. They have MSDS sheet and tons of info with other references. If this doesn't help, call me. I am a Florida State Certified Pest Control Operator in L&O and GHP (indoor pests)

5. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

thanks<br>

6. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Everything you ever wanted to know about the lawn care chemical business is covered by<br>the leading authority on this subject which is The Professional Lawn Care Association of America PLCAA for short. find it at<br>www.plcaa.org<p>Phil Nilsson<br>Nilsson Associates<br>Green Industry Consultants<p>